'Minimum of 5, 9 -5 Grades at GCSE or equivalent with English and maths. Grade 6 or equivalent in your chosen study subject is preferred.
Topics covered are...
- Popular Culture
- Healthy Living/Lifestyle
- The Multicultural Society
- Contemporary Social Issues
Students will also research a cultural topic and write an essay in French on:
- A French region/community.
- A period of 20th century history from French speaking country/community. An author from a target language-speaking country/community.
- A dramatist or poet from a French speaking country/community.
- A director, architect, musician or painter from a French speaking country/community.
This course is linear and will be assessed at the end of Year 13. Examinations focus around the four skills of Reading I Writing I Listening I Speaking.
For more information please contact Miss P. Tutrice, Head of MFL