Joseph Leckie Academy Alumni
Joseph Leckie Academy are looking for current parents, former pupils and local supporters who can inspire and advise our current students about the possibilities
available in their future. Whether you’re a CEO or an Apprentice, at college or university, 18 or 80 you’ll be amazed at how much advice and experience you have to offer!
Your commitment can be as much, or as little, as you can manage:
- Take 20 minutes to complete a “day in the life” profile
- Spend an hour talking about your pathway since school
- Pass an afternoon sharing your skills in lessons
- Provide mock interview support
- Volunteer at annual Academy events
- Explore the commitment of becoming a governor
Whatever involvement you decide on, you’ll be making a real difference to students at Joseph Leckie Academy, while also developing your own skills and knowledge.
To sign up all you need to do is click below and fill in a few contact details online and say how you’d like to support. We’ll then be in touch with updates and opportunities to get involved in Academy life.