Here at Joseph Leckie Academy, our students wear their uniform with pride. The Academy uniform is available from Clive Mark School wear in Walsall as well as Clemmy's of Darlaston.
The Principal reserves the right to determine whether the uniform and hairstyle of the student meets the Academy standards.
|Bottle Green Blazer||Bottle Green Blazer|
|Academy Badge for the Blazer*||Academy Badge for the Blazer*|
|Academy Tie with House Colours*||Academy Tie with House Colours*|
|White or Grey Shirt with Collar||White or Grey Blouse with Collar|
|Black or Grey Trousers||Black or Grey Skirt or Trousers|
|Sturdy Black Shoes (Trainers are not acceptable)||Sturdy Black Low-Heeled Shoes, Which Cover the Whole of the Foot (Trainers are not Acceptable)|
|Grey Hijab for Years 7-11*|
*These items are only available to purchase from Joseph Leckie Academy.
P.E. Kit Information
|Maroon Rugby Shirt||White Polo Shirt|
|Pumps or Training Shoes||Black Shorts or Track Trousers|
|Football Boots||Pumps or Training Shoes|
|Black Shorts||Dark Swimming Costume|
|Dark Swimming Trunks||Optional Extras:|
|Optional Extras:||Black Sweatshirt|
|White Polo Shirt||Football Boots|
|Black Track Trousers|
Please make sure that your child’s name is on all items of kit (including training shoes) as soon as possible.
Examples of Acceptable and Unacceptable Uniform
More Details About School Uniform
- Plain, dark outdoor coats may be worn but coats with slogans or writing on them are not allowed.
- Hoodies, leather jackets, fashion jackets and sports tops are not allowed around the Academy.
- Denim is not allowed.
- Only one small ring may be worn.
- Only one plain bracelet may be worn.
- Earrings may not be worn but one pair of small, plain studs is acceptable. All other rings or studs must be removed in the Academy because of Health and Safety regulations. No other facial or body piercings should be visible.
- There should not be any extreme or unacceptable hairstyles (e.g. no patterns /tramlines, including eyebrows, V and other shapes cut into the hairstyle) or extreme colours (e.g. pillar box red, blue, orange, purple, yellow) and bands of colour (i.e. dipped).
- Make-up should be minimal and there should be no fake tan. No lipstick or coloured lip balms.
- Sensible plain black sturdy shoes covering the whole of the foot with low heels with no motif, bling or other adornments.
- Trainers, sling-back, open toe, canvas shoes and boots are not allowed.
- Baseball caps are not allowed.