Ofsted Parent View
What is Parent View?
Parent View is an online questionnaire that allows parents and carers to give their views about their child’s school at any time. It is also the main mechanism for parents to give their views about their child’s school to inspectors at the time of a school inspection.
How Useful is Parent View?
Once a school has a sufficient number of responses from parents/carers, results will be published in percentages in easy-to-understand graphs. They can be viewed by schools, parents and carers and the general public on the Parent View website.
How Secure is Parent View?
We want the information in Parent View to be accurate, reliable and secure. The best way for headteachers to ensure that a representative range of views is shown is to encourage all parents to register on and use Parent View.
What Questions does Parent View Ask?
The 12 questions for parents are:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
To give your views to Ofsted using Parent View please Click Here
If you would like to find out more information, please click below to access the Ofsted Parent View website directly.