Free School Meals
We will be using the government Free School Meals voucher scheme. To ensure we have up to date details the person with parental responsibility, who will receive the vouchers, should complete the form on our website.
We need you to confirm details before vouchers can be issued to you.
Please use Contact Us form if you need help or support.
If you are a parent or carer and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Support.
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190).
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit.
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Working Tax Credit run on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
What To Do Next?
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, Joseph Leckie Academy will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium).
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can:
- Apply online at https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/link2ict
- Ask at reception for details.