Applications for Secondary School Admissions, September 2018 are now closed. Please contact the Admissions and Pupil Place Planning team on 01922 652585 if you wish to submit an application.
Secondary admissions 2020.
Secondary admissions for 2020 are now available online. All admissions this year are online only, there will not be any paper application forms available. This decision has been made by Walsall Council. To access the poral please click on the link below.
- Applications can be made online for Secondary Admissions 2020 from 12 September 2019 to 31 October 2019 (closes 10pm).
- This Portal is not available between 10pm - 7.30am.
Also on the link above is three guides for parents:
- Information for Parents -about admissions to Secondary Schools in September 2020.
- Parents guide to Online Admissions -A step-by-step guide
- Admissions to Secondary Schools in September 2020 - Parents’ Information Leaflet
If you wish to appeal for September 2020 Year 7 Admissions, please use the below form and either send it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or return it to the Academy reception.
Paper copies of this form are also available from the Academy Reception.
To apply to the Academy for Midyear Admissions directly, please use the forms below: