Course Available for Parents - Understanding Children & Young People's Mental Health
We have been contacted by the AIM group to share with you a course available for parents on:
Understanding Children & Young People's Mental Health
- The qualification is all question based
- 6 weeks to be completed, taking between 15-30 hours to do so
- Online platform to complete the qualification, therefore a computer or laptop will be needed.
- 2 workbooks to be completed, with them needing to be submitted at the 3- & 6-week stage.
- Tutor support throughout for any help and guidance
- Accredited by CACHE and certificated upon completion (GCSE equivalent)
Please click here to watch a short video outlining the key information: https://vimeo.com/430636206
- Aged 19+
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have been in the EU/UK for the past 3 years
- Not currently doing a government funded qualification
Please see the flyer linked below for more information on the course.
If parents wish to enrol, please do so by filling in the form: Click here to Start the Process
All parents who wish to take part, will need to complete the above link by 29th October.